Deckthehalls

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby Food Jars EVERYWHERE!

It is common knowledge, or at least I think it is, that you should never throw away baby food jars. I really have no idea why these tiny jars are considered so precious, but I still kept most of them. After collecting quite a few, I have finally decided to make some use out of them.

I dripped some acrylic paint down the side of the jars and I rotated them until they were completely coated in paint. Rotating gave them a swirled effect. Once they were completely coated I just tipped them over and let the excess paint drip out. Easy as that.


I'm not sure what I am going to do with them, but for now they work great as pen holders. 



I also made a new page in Bubba's scrapbook. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's kind of lame. LOL


I wanted to incorporate all of his hospital memorabilia, so I titled the page "the wardrobe of a newborn". The pennant banner on the left-hand side is made from his hospital blanket. The circle you see in the upper left corner is a picture of him as a newborn, wearing his hat.

I'll update again once I have added more. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment