Deckthehalls

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Cards: Part 2

Shutterfly emailed me this afternoon with the promotion code for my 50 free Christmas cards. I was so excited that I logged on and got right to designing our first card as a family. :D *CHEEEESE!* After spending probably 2 hours trying to figure out which pictures to use with what template and what fonts, I finally created a card. Woohoo! Wanna see?

Here it is!

Elegant Black Damask Christmas 5x7 folded card
View the entire collection of cards.

I think they are so cute! And there are more pictures on the inside of the card along with a little greeting. It was a super awesome deal to get 50 free. I believe the total savings in my cart was $119. Chaaa-Ching! That's what I'm talking about. :)

I definitely think I will be ordering from Shutterfly from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment