Deckthehalls

Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh, Christmas Cards...

The dreaded Christmas cards. Duglokk and I haven't quite decided whether we want to send them out or not. They are so much work and money and time and everything that we really just don't want to deal with. However, we did get some super cute pictures taken of Bubba by MISSLINDY.


I wasn't sure how we were going to afford to send out Christmas cards, so I was thinking about just emailing them until I found out about this awesome deal that Shutterfly is offering to bloggers. 50 FREE cards for bloggers! How awesome is that?

I have always been a big fan of Shutterfly. Their photo books are adorable and did I mention SIMPLE to make? Seriously, all you do is upload the pictures that you want and type in your names. Shutterfly does the rest. And not to mention, grandparents practically fall out of their chairs with how awesome they are. ;)

Anywho, I was searching through their enormous selection of Christmas cards (literally, there is 805 different styles) and I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you guys. Maybe you can help me decide which one to choose since I cannot pick one for the life of me.


 


They are all too cute. I can't choose just one. The nice thing about Shutterfly is that you can put your picture in and see exactly how they will look. That makes choosing a little easier! Go check out all of the different Christmas card designs for yourself! They also have really nice address labels that you can get to match your cards, and if you want to go all out you can even get matching gift tags. Seriously?! How cute is that?!

If you have already sent out your cards for this year, you may want to check out some of their photo gifts instead. Family and friends would love to get a personalized photo gift of the loved ones in their life. Another one of my favorite gifts is the photo calendar. It is such a neat way to keep your loved ones in mind while at work.

(If you're a blogger and want to get 50 free cards click here).

I think I'll do a post later about my handmade Christmas stockings so check back in a few hours! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment