Deckthehalls

Monday, December 6, 2010

My first post!

I'm sure nobody is reading this considering I just created this blog about 20 minutes ago, but I gotta start somewhere! I'll start off by sharing what I am envisioning this blog to become.

I plan on blogging about my adventures through motherhood, good and bad. Since I live away from family for the first time in my life, I feel like this blog will be a great way to stay connected with everyone back home and give them a little peek at what is going on in our lives.

I also plan on blogging about any crafts or projects that I am working on. I have some creative genes and I really enjoy trying out all sorts of DIY projects. I may even post some tutorials on here if I ever have time.


Well, that's wraps up my first post! I'll introduce the little family in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment