Deckthehalls

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stocking Stuffers

So after all the excitement of buying Bubba all sorts of presents for his first Christmas, I completely forgot to get things to stuff inside of his adorable stocking I made him! Last night I was browsing my list of craft blogs looking for something I could possibly make for him since we don't really have the money to go out and buy much for him at this point. I found the CUTEST idea ever! I really want to show you guys, but I kind of want my mom and grandma to be surprised when Bubba opens it. ;) I'll just leave you guys with a hint instead.


I know that I only have 10 days before I can blog about what I made, but I'm not sure I can wait that long. We will see!! Comment with your guesses on what it might be. (Missy, you don't count because I already told you! Haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment