Deckthehalls

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Birthday Party

I cannot believe I am saying, err typing, this, but my baby boy is going to be a year old in less than ten weeks. It is unbelievable how fast this past year has gone. I started planning last night for his big bash and I think it is safe to say that the majority of my posts are going to be documenting the planning process. I want to make this a GREAT party. I wasn't sure what theme I was going to go with since he is still much too little to actually appreciate a theme, but after searching for literally hours for different themes I found a really cute idea from Hostess With The Mostest. BEDTIME STORIES!



For more images and the full article about this awesome party, you can check out HWTM's blog here.

I am so excited to have a theme for this party! Now all I have to do is plan and run with it! Sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment