Deckthehalls

Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Addicted

to late night blogging (or should I say early morning blogging?). Lately I have been finding myself scrolling through my google reader around 2 or 3 in the morning. Normally this would not be a very good thing since I should be getting all of my rest in while Ethan is sleeping peacefully, however, as I was reading through my daily list of blogs last night (this morning) I came across the most fantastic thing ever. A GIVEAWAY TO WIN A SILHOUETTE SD MACHINE! Ahhhh!! If any of you know me, I have been dying for a Cricut or a Silhouette for so long, but I just cannot bring myself to spend the money on them.

If I win this thing, you will probably see nothing but vinyl and paper projects on my blog for at least 3 months straight. Yeah, I'm PUMPED! Check out the Keeping it Simple blog to find out how to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment