Deckthehalls

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yummm

Breakfast is pretty uncommon in our house since Duglokk is normally already gone to class by the time Bubba and I wake up. This morning I waited until he got home to make breakfast, so technically it was breakfast for lunch. :) I wanted something fast and easy, but delicious at the same time. While I was trying to come up with something I remembered a recipe that I had seen the other day while browsing through my list of blogs. Bacon & Eggs Toast Cups! Sounds crazy right? I am so happy that I made them. They were awesome.


This recipe is so simple and cute! Especially for those of you with young children. I will definitely be making them more often. To get the recipe, head on over to The Farm Girl Recipes blog.

2 comments:

  1. These are great! Gonna try them for sure! Thank you meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete